Govt of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions SSC Recruitment Notification for Group D Posts Apply Now Online Before 20 March 2020, SSC has invited online applications for the following posts.
SSC Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Matric Level – 10th Class pass
Intermediate Level – 12th Class Pass
Graduation Level – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in any Recognized University
SSC Region Name – In the region where it is to be admitted
Central Region CR
Madhya Pradesh MPR
Northern Region NR Delhi
Eastern Region ER
Karnataka Kerala KKR
North East Region NER
North Western Region NWR
South Region SR
Western Region WR
Important Date –
Dates for submission of online applications: 21-02-2020 to 20-03-2020
Last date for receipt of application: 20-03-2020 (up to 23.59 PM)
Last date for making online fee payment: 23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 25-03-2020
Dates of Computer Based Examination: 10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020
Candidates are advised to visit the websites of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for the latest information in respect of various categories of posts pertaining to the Region Concerned and the various stages of recruitment process
Central Govt. Civilian Employees should have rendered not less than 3 years continuous service on regular basis (and not on ad-hoc basis) as on the closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 20.03.2020 of the Notice and should remain in Central Government Service holding civil post in any Department/ Offices of Government of India till the candidate receives Offer of Appointment from the Office/ Department where the candidate gets finally recommended for appointment.
How to apply:
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 20.03.2020 (23.59 PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
SSC Post VIII Online Form 2020 for 1300 plus Posts Apply Now