India Ministry of Defence (Navy) Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam Recruitment Notification, Application are invited from ITI pass Indian candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following trades…
Procedure for Applying for Apprenticeship. The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training:-
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal, a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh establishment at the web portal.
How to Apply Online –
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The home page of the web site would open.
- Click on the Apprentices module on the home page. A dropdown menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate Registration in the drop-down menu.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, qualification details (academic & technical both), trade preference details in
the form. A candidate is required to upload his passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit as mandated in the form.
- Go back to the Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on the Apprentices module on the home page. A dropdown menu with various options will appear. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop-down menu.
- The apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on the activate button as mandated in the form…
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system-generated auto-mail would be sent to the e-mail id registered by the candidate on the Apprentice Activation page. This e-mail would contain
candidate’s online Registration Number and would provide a link for the candidate to apply for apprenticeship training in various establishments in the country.
Important Note –
Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2019. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
The last date to apply online is 05 Dec