Goa Shipyard Ltd Recruitment Notification 2020 for 43 posts of Managers, Office Assistant & others Apply online Before 04 Feb 2020, GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. GSL has invited online applications for the following posts.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment Notification 2020 –
1. Deputy General Manager – 01 post
2. Assistant Manager – 01 post
3. Office Assistant – 07 posts
4. Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 02 posts
5. Electrical Mechanic – 02 posts
6. EOT Crane Operator – 01 post
7. Wireman – 02 posts
8. Machinist – 02 posts
9. Marine Fitter – 12 posts
10. Pipe Fitter – 04 posts
11. Welder – 09 posts
Educational Qualification –
1. Full time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from a recognised University / AICTE approved Institution with specialization in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering/ Naval Architecture /Electrical Engineering /Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering. Officers serving in Indian Navy/Coast Guard of the rank of Commander / Captains of Indian Navy or Officers of equivalent rank of Coast Guard can apply.
2. Full time B.E/B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution specialization in Mechanical/ Electrical/
Electronics/ Naval Architecture.
3. The applicant should possess Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with 01 year certificate course in computer applications.
4. : The applicant should possess Degree in Commerce with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with 01 year certificate course in computer applications.
5. The applicant should have ITI and NCTVT or ITI in trade of Refrigeration and AC Mechanic with 02 years experience in the line or 02 years training in the respective trade in GSL.
6. The applicant should possess SSC with ITI in Electrical trade and 02 years experience as Electrician in Electrical projects/maintenance.
7. The applicant should possess SSC And 02 years on the job training in GSL or minimum 02 years experience in the line.
8. The applicant should possess SSC with 02 years training in the respective trade in GSL or 02 years experience in the line.
9. The applicant should possess ITI and NCTVT OR ITI in Machinist Trade.
10. The applicant should possess ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General / Marine Fitter.
11. The applicant should possess ITI and NCTVT or ITI in Fitter/ Fitter General / Pipe Fitter.
12. The applicant should possess ITI and NCTVT or ITI in the trade of Welder.
Date of commencement of Online Applications 05.01.2020
Last date of Receipt of application – 04 Feb 2020
Last date for Submission of Hard Copies along with required documents: 15 Feb 2020
Other Information for candidates with regard to online Application –
Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach hard copy of the relevant documents in support of age, experience, qualification ,category and all the relevant documents as applicable along with the original Demand Draft and post the same to: GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 .
How to Apply Online –
Visit Official Website www.goashipyard.in and under the link ‘careers’ click the link ‘GSL Careers’. Click on ‘Apply Now’ button for the post you wish to apply for. You are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and the Terms and Conditions of the advertisement before applying online.